- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- If you are planning to arrive after 5 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-Out time is 11 AM
- Cancellation for Ordinary Reservations:
Please note that cancellation within seventy-two (72) hours prior to arrival are subject to a charge equal to one-night room and tax. Specific rates or dates may have a special deposit. Cancellation terms.
- For Group Blocks/Reservations only:
- Please note that cancellation within 30 days of the Event date to arrival are subject to a charge equal to one-night room and tax. Specific rates or dates may have a special deposit. Cancellation terms.
- As the room block that we are putting in place is a courtesy and the property by doing so will be absorbing the opportunity cost for such rooms, we will therefore release all rooms in the block that aren't booked or secured 30 days before the event date and we will charge all reservations under the group block for the 1st night stay 30 days prior to arrival. Therefore, anyone booking after that date will have to book at the regular price and there can be no guarantee of a room in a specific building
- Any discount/s that have been applied because of the room block may be reduced or increased to reflect the appropriate discount that should be applied if the number of rooms in the block is not in keeping with the agreed discount rates for the respective block..
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 4 Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 20.00 Per Pet, Per Day
- Maximum of two (2) per room.
- Specific rooms only
- The dog must be under 80 pounds
- The dog must be on a leash at all times and are not allowed in restaurants and lodging.
- Per-Friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation in advance.
- Extra-person charges may apply!
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check in to incidental charges.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No Elevators
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service. Check-in or Check-out
- Pet Fee: USD 20.00 Per Pet, Per Day
- Our Pool is Closed until further notice, Sorry for the Inconveninence
- In order to guarantee everyone’s tranquility please limit the volume of noise and music inside and outside of your room, particularly after 10:00 pm.
- To guarantee your safety and the comfort of all guests please do not smoke inside your room. If you do, the resort will charge you a penalty to cover for deep cleaning. If you wish to smoke in public areas please consider people around you. $200 cleaning fee will be assessed to anyone found smoking in their guestroom.
Tremont Lodge and Resort reserves the right to ban from its facilities any person that:
- Commits immoral or illegal acts.
- Causes damage to its facilities.
- Uses or commercializes illegal substances.
- Disrespects other clients or resort staff.
Tremont Lodge and Resort offers complimentary parking to its guests and clients. The resort will not be responsible for any damage that occurred to an automobile during its stay at the resort. The resort is not responsible for lost articles left in the automobile
Among the species you will probably be able to see at or around the resort, PLEASE DO NOT FEED WILD ANIMALS. Besides altering nature’s balance, it may be dangerous for you. Also, please do not pick or alter in any way flowers or other types of vegetation.
The resort is located in the mountains and therefore we share the space with different types of inoffensive or mildly harmful insects. Nevertheless, for your comfort we suggest:
- Close the room’s windows when the lights are turned on at night.
- Check all pieces of clothing and footwear before dressing up or packing.
- Wear shoes when stepping out of your room.
- Should you have insect problems in your room, please do not hesitate to contact the reception desk.
Please contact Guest Services if you have misplaced any belongings. Lost & Found items are stored for 3 months. After that period of time, the resort may dispose of them as it sees fit.